Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Big waves


When I went to the beach I could already see people enjoying the big waves. I could see people swimming, and surfing. The waves knocking people over while they’re swimming in the blue, sparkling water. I could see the waves pushing people to the sand and you could taste the salty water. I could feel the burning sand between my toes so I quickly ran into the water. I could feel the sun beating against my skin. I could hear the waves crashing against the rocks. I could hear children having fun, giggling and screaming. I could smell sausages on the BBQ.     

1 comment:

  1. Good, you have included lots of senses like seeing, hearing, feeling.
    Your next steps are trying to start sentences with different beginnings. You started the same way too many times... "I could feel..." "I could see..."

    ReplyDelete