Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

My Reply Letter to Bianca

Dear ,pen pal

Hello my name is Bianca.I have a twin sister and a older brother.
My sister’s name is Gabriella .My brother’s name is Pasquale .He plays on the the sens AAA team . I’m 10 years old .My favorite couler’s are
purple,green and blue . Do you know what roy-g-bi\v means ?? The sports that I do are tap , jazz ,lyrical , ballet ,soccer , gymnastics , horse back riding and swiming .

Do you enjoy school?? I have a puppy named BELLA do have any pets ?? did you watch the video of me and my friends . Do you like the book so far who’s  your favourite character .

                                                       from : Bianca



Dear Bianca,
My name is Nateesha, I don’t have a twin but, I do have an older brother.
I have a friend that is writing a Pen Pal to Gabriella.
My brothers name is, Neueli.
What is the sene AAA team?
I am also 10 years old I was born in 2005 May the 20th, when were you born?
My favourite colours are Purple, Yellow, Green. Yes I do know what roy-g-biv means.
The sports I like to play is Netball, Soccer,(even though I don’t know how to play) swimming.
I kind of enjoy school, do you like school?
I don’t have any pets.
Yes I did watch the video of you and your friends.
Yes I do like the book so far my favourite characters are Ally, Keisha and Albert who is your favourite characters in the story?
Screenshot 2015-11-11 at 2.29.03 PM.pngWhere do you live in america? If you are wondering what I look like I have dark brown eyes, black hair. I am the one on the right.

My favourite song is remixes from dj noiz and dj bawllin.
I told you my favourite colour, my siblings, and favourite sports.
I think that is all I can say about myself.

Please reply Bianca I am looking forward to seeing another letter.

From,
Nateesha

No comments:

Post a Comment