Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

To: Andrea

Hi Andrea,
My name is Nateesha, I am 10 years old and I am a year 6 at Owairaka Primary School. How old are you and what year level are you? I have 6 people in my family and I only have 1 brother and 0 sisters. How many brothers and sisters do you have?  

What is your favourite sport? My favourite sport is Netball and Handball. I play Netball for a club called ANSA Divas, it is a really good team, we played a tournament last week. We played 5 games, It was a tie for the first game, then we won to the Pakuranga United and the other games were awesome. Have you been in any tournaments? Are you in any sports teams?

Do you like to bake? I do, I like to bake chocolate chip cookies and M&M cookies. What do you like to bake?

Do you like starbucks? If you do, then what is your favourite Frappuccino? My favourite drink is Java chip.

Do you have any best friends? If you do, Who are they? I don’t have any best friends because all of my friends are good friends.

Now for some questions: What is your favourite colour? What are you good at? What is your favourite subject at school? Those are all of my questions.

I can’t wait to hear back from you. Here is my blog if you want to visit it. Click this link it will lead to my blog.

Here is my my e-mail nateesha6cwpw@owairaka.school.nz.

Yours sincerely,
Nateesha

No comments:

Post a Comment