Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

My Pen-Pal to Gracie from Glenbrook Elementery

Dear Nateesha
My favorite hobby is singing .i'm in a children's chorus and I love writing songs to.
And  love writing books for my baby sister. I have 4 sisters and 0 brothers. I enjoy going to the     
Beach and eating fruit. I was born in Florida and i have 2 dogs.

What is your favorite food? Mine is cheese pizza. It is just so yummy.

Do you have any pets? What are names?
My dogs names are Aries and spitser they  are
Both so cute.

I go to Glenbrook elementary school.
And I am 9 turning 10 Dec.4th and i can't wait for  
That.

When is your birthday?
How old are you turning?

Also I love watching tv.
Do you like watching tv?

Anyway i'm really excited to have a pen pal and I
Think it will be awesome.
Sincerely,
Gracie



Dear Gracie,
I don't like singing, but there is a popular trend going on right now. It is called the high note challenge. A lot of people are singing it, as well as me. The point of the high note challenge is that you get higher and higher.

I like eating mangos, when it is a hot and sunny day. What is your favourite fruit?

I don’t have any pets.  
I am turning 12 next year on May 20th. My mum is turning 50 next year, and she says that she will be celebrating her birthday in America, Utah.

I like watching Cartoon NetWork. If you don’t know what Cartoon NetWork is, it is a T.V channel on My Sky. My Sky is popular in New Zealand. I think nearly every family has Sky. Sky is a television box. You can literally watch anything, the channels go up to 205. What is your favorite Television Program?

Kind Regards

Nateesha.U     

No comments:

Post a Comment