Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

Pen-Pal Letter 2

Dear Nateesha,
         
fal la la la la la la la la  oh so sorry didn't see you there.  How are you? Thank you for your letter. I know you don’t celebrate Halloween. But do you celebrate Christmas? if you do what are you  asking for? I’m asking for a fujifilm instax mini 8. If you are wondering what a fujifilm instax mini 8  is, it’s a type of camera that you put film into it and you take a photo and it comes out. It’s like the cameras that your parents had but the newly improved.

Do you like to bake? IS THERE A STARBUCKS IN NZ? if there is have you been there and what do you get? usually I get A caramel frappuccino. Did you put your Christmas tree up? I put mine up the  first day of Dec.
My new year resolution is to  make the Baracuta competitive swimming team so I can compete against               
my friend ANNA. What’s your new years resolution?
Wishing you and your family A  happy new year and A merry Christmas. Write back soon!
                                                    sincerely, your friend,
                                                         Bianca zito

Dear Bianca Zito

I am doing fine thanks. I do celebrate Christmas. Do you? Well we already had Christmas but I can tell you what I got, I got headphones red, lots of chocolate, and some clothes so that's mostly what I got and $30 from my mum.

Of course I like to bake my favourite thing to bake is chocolate brownies and M&M cookies. Do you like to bake and what is your favourite thing to bake? Yes there is Starbucks in New Zealand my friend Maggie loves to get a caramel Frappuccino but I like the Java chip.

Yeah so how is your swim team going and have you made the team? I bet you are doing a lot of training to get into the swim team.

Now for some questions What are you really good at? What is your favourite number? When is your birthday? So the is all of my questions. This is my email is nateesha6cwpw@owairaka.school.nz

From your friend

Nateesha



2 comments:

  1. This is a well written pen pal letter. You have answered her questions fully with lots of detail. You are beginning to use commas well.

    ReplyDelete