Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Reading Blog-English Skills Book

Aug 23, 2017 10:17:16 AM.jpg

What I did well:
  • I did well on answering the questions and using my prior knowledge
  • I did well in trying to answer the questions with only using my prior knowledge to solve it.

What I didn't well:
  • I didn’t stay on track like usual.
  • I found it hard to read some of the questions because it didn’t make sense to me.
  • I only did one task (Activity) . When I usually do 2 tasks.
My next steps:

  • Next steps for me is to try harder next time.
  • To read the questions and know what they mean. (Properly).
  • Do a more challenging task than doing everything about “nouns”

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nateesha,I love how you presented your work and how you explained how you did in your Reading task. I also love how you put a lot of effort into your work. Something you could include next is an explanation on what the task is all about.

    Keep Up The Hard Work Nateesha!!
    By: Summer

    ReplyDelete