Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

Basket ball

Do you like basket ball? I do we have been practicing basketball skills like bounce pass, pivot, chest pass and more. Today i will be telling you about basketball. The coaches were coach Malik and coach Manu.

The coaches taught us the beef B in beef is balance, E in beef is elbow, the other E is for eyes on target, and F is follow through. The beef helps with shooting the ball so the ball can go through the hoop.

Bounce pass
Bounce pass is when you bounce the ball when you are going to pass. It helps when a person is blocking the person that you are trying to pass to.

Over head pass.

Over head pass is when you pass the ball over your head. A really good tip is when you are doing the over head pass you should pass the ball when someone is blocking the person that you are trying to pass to.        

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nateesha,
    Iike that you did this about a sport.
    If I was someone that didn't like sport you would of made me convinced that I should play basketball because of the skills you learn.
    Some time you should look at my blog and give me feed back. I would like that.
    Your sincerely, Deja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great opening paragraph. Some interesting ideas about the different passes. I think you needed a conclusion at the end.

    ReplyDelete