Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Shark Writing

Splish,splash,splosh the water splashed against my face as I was paddling out in the sea. I could vaguely make out a shadow gliding silently across the sea. I felt terrified as the monsters sharp teeth opened. As it got closer I felt even more terrified.It came nearer to my kayak.Once it was under my boat I leaned out to see what it was.I got closer and saw the shadow of a great white shark. As the shark was swimming he captured some fish, his jaws opened wide as he ate the fish. I was still in the middle of the sea trying to calm myself down but I ended up screaming. I paddled in towards the shore. I could hear people screaming  and shouting at me as the predator came closer and closer as I went to shore.
I could feel my legs being pulled behind me. I could see a trail of blood, I looked again and saw it was my blood. The lifeguards came quickly to rescue me. They dragged me onto the hot sand. The great white shark took my leg and swam peacefully away with my leg for lunch. The ambulance came and took me away to Middlemore Hospital. I had to stay in hospital for 2 weeks to get stitched back together around my gaping wound. Sometime later I had a prosthetic leg fitted. I don’t think that I will ever want to go into the sea again.

No comments:

Post a Comment